WHO WE ARE:
We love what we do, and what we do is important. We believe that everyone should leave feeling better – this means not just our clients, but also our teammates. We hire unique individuals who work together to create over-the-top memorable experiences. We recognize that every member of the team contributes to the success of Live In The Moment (ITM).
ITM is a Hospitality Management Group based in Las Vegas, Nevada. We specialize in Nightlife, Entertainment, Restaurants, and Hotels by conceptualizing, developing, and leading brands to success. We identify and set trends that enable businesses to sustainably grow. Our actions always have your brand, operation, and client in mind.
We thrive on creating and implementing new ideas and innovations that make a relevant and long-lasting impact on the business as well as the market. The net result is a unique product resonating with people that in turn makes the world a happier place. Our core focus is to deliver “Best in Class” lifestyle and hospitality projects to markets that yearn for cutting-edge experiences
Should you decide to accept it…
The Operations Manager will play an important role as support and oversight alongside the General Manager and other managers. This position will coordinate, manage, and oversee food and beverage services while maximizing the guest experience. The Operations Manager will be responsible for monitoring department objectives, standard guidelines, and other administrative processes.
This position is made for someone who is driven by the need to create memorable experiences each day. This person finds passion in being present in team brainstorming sessions and client interactions; directly impacting the outcome of company culture and project success. We expect you to communicate, coordinate and work well with other teammates, managers, and clients. Most of all, we want you to have FUN since you will play a huge role in leading that memorable company culture!
What exactly you will be doing…
In helping you understand your role in working for a progressive, environmentally conscious, world-class organization, the following is a list of your essential job responsibilities. Please keep in mind that this list is not all-inclusive and that you may be asked to perform other job tasks by your supervisor(s)/manager(s) not listed below in the constant quest to provide “out of this world” customer service experience for our client:
- You handle guest issues directly, with confidence, and achieve positive results. Although you lead your team through the process of troubleshooting and you empower them to resolve upset, you are still actively involved in the solution. Your presence to guests and the team is actively seen on the floor
- Take all necessary precautions to maintain a safe environment and make intelligent decisions regarding the beach club
- Monitor uniforms & grooming to ensure standards and protocol are being practiced
- Comply with all safety and health department procedures, as well as all state and federal liquor laws
- Monitor and track the flow of information coming to you from your senior management and project managers to distribute consistently to your teammates. Be highly involved in decisions and communication on the floor and share results with fellow teammates and managers. You must communicate your expectations for your teammates clearly each shift and remain consistent.
- This position has an enormous responsibility of keeping everyone moving in the right direction each day. You must keep your team on track, energized, and focused.
- Organization and Time Management. Balancing the needs of your team, guests and business will be crucial. The outlets are designed to encourage unplanned gatherings and last-minute events. You must be able to adapt to the needs and level of business to not sacrifice the guest experience.
Handling Daily Tasks:
- Assist and communicate with General Manager in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute improvements to organizational structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Adhere to protocols of the hiring and disciplinary process as outlined by the Human Resources Department
WHAT QUALITIES ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You got skills? If you can perform the following, then you have come to the right place…
- Great team player with the ability to create excellent working relationships across the group
- Collaborative approach with all departments, particularly operations, guest services, sales, and marketing
- Ability to break down barriers and resolve potential conflicts swiftly and effortlessly
- Strong communication and presentation skills to all levels of management
- Ability to think outside the box and approach all issues with a completely fresh approach
- Ability to anticipate needs and over-deliver wherever possible
- Able to change direction and work on multiple project aspects at once; creatively solve problems
- Enthusiastic, passionate, able to enthuse and motivate others
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing high volume F&B outlets
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Understanding of web design
- Navigate branding and storytelling
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication