The VIP Marketing Host Generates revenue through development and servicing of relationships with existing and potential target guests. The position facilitates all guest reservation requests promptly and without error, ensures guests are aware of events and supports the execution of them, maintains high level of visibility throughout the facility, and builds guest loyalty by exceeding all expectations in service and dependability. Position will report to all scheduled duties in a timely manner and collaborate with all departments to ensure total guest satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Sell and maintain VIP table reservations/ guest list at assigned venue per agreed upon
- Maintain the minimum revenue support weekly requirements
- All VIP table reservations must be entered in to reservation platform, including the guests full name, cell number, and email address. Reservations without complete information will not be counted towards the minimum requirements and individual commissions will not be paid
- All assigned data collection, marketing, and social media tasks must be completed per management’s requests
- Maintain professionalism at the workplace and with co-workers and patrons
- Alert and get approval for all breaks, leave of rotation or duties in which you cannot perform at the time they were assigned to you
- Maintain a consistent and high level of guest list productivity
- Be attentive to all company related events and upcoming venues and changes
- Maintain and meet all marketing requirements such as guest list, contact information forms, Facebook invites and bulletins
- Keep a proper and professional appearance and attitude
- Responsible for maintaining the workstation / podium in a neat and orderly fashion
- Maintain and promote a friendly atmosphere for customers and staff
- Comply with added hours or time frame after scheduled shift as needed
- Provide customers with information and directions
- Inform management of any complaint, comments or incident
- Appear in dress code for all shifts at your scheduled time
- Assist with loading/unloading of miscellaneous equipment, such as boxes, flyers, passes, signs, laptops etc.
- Not to give Company collateral or business cards to any questionable or known individuals who sell collateral or misrepresent the company.
- Assists and/ or completes additional tasks as assigned
- 1-2 years relavent sales experience
- Strong communication skills, inclusive of spelling and grammar.
- High school or equivalent
- Actively participate in all scheduled required training sessions. We are constantly developing.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to move quickly and efficiently through the Kitchen.
- Will work in hot and cold, confined, or cramped spaces.
- The work environment is noisy, must constantly receive and communicate information.