Full-Time Position | Las Vegas, NV
WHO WE ARE:
We love what we do, and what we do is important. We believe that everyone should leave feeling better – this means not just our clients, but also our teammates. We hire unique individuals who work together to create over-the-top memorable experiences. We recognize that every member of the team contributes to the success of Live In The Moment (ITM).
ITM is a Hospitality Management Group based in Las Vegas, Nevada. We specialize in Nightlife, Entertainment, Restaurants, and Hotels by conceptualizing, developing, and leading brands to success. We identify and set trends that enable businesses to sustainably grow. Our actions always have your brand, operation, and client in mind.
We thrive on creating and implementing new ideas and innovations that make a relevant and long-lasting impact on the business as well as the market. The net result is a unique product resonating with people that in turn makes the world a happier place. Our core focus is to deliver “Best in Class” lifestyle and hospitality projects to markets that yearn for cutting-edge experiences.
Should you decide to accept it…
The Office Manager is a key influencer in providing a buffer between executives and project managers, generally working behind the scenes to solve problems, mediate disputes, and deal with issues before they are brought to the executives.
This position is made for someone who is driven by the need to create memorable experiences each day. This person finds passion in being present in team brainstorming sessions and client interactions; directly impacting the outcome of company culture and project success. We expect you to communicate, coordinate and work well with other teammates, managers, and clients. Most of all, we want you to have FUN since you will play a huge role in leading that memorable company culture!
What exactly you will be doing…
In helping you understand your role in working for a progressive, environmentally conscious, world-class organization, the following is a list of your essential job responsibilities. Please keep in mind that this list is not all-inclusive and that you may be asked to perform other job tasks by your supervisor(s)/manager(s) not listed below in the constant quest to provide “out of this world” customer service experience for our client:
- Train, train, train! It all starts here. You are responsible for building a team of talented individuals who never let the ball drop. This means creating and monitoring a consistent training program that keeps the team on their toes.
- Monitor and track the flow of information coming to you from your senior management and project managers to distribute consistently to your teammates. Be highly involved in decisions and communication on the floor and share results with fellow teammates and managers. You must communicate your expectations for your teammates clearly each shift and remain consistent.
- This position has an enormous responsibility of keeping everyone moving in the right direction each day. You must keep your team on track, energized, and focused.
- Organization and Time Management. Balancing the needs of your team, guests and business will be crucial. The outlets are designed to encourage unplanned gatherings and last-minute events. You must be able to adapt to the needs and level of business to not sacrifice the guest experience.
Handling Daily Tasks:
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute improvements to organizational structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Adhere to protocols of the hiring and disciplinary process as outlined by the Human Resources Department
WHAT QUALITIES ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You got skills? If you can perform the following, then you have come to the right place…
- Great team player with the ability to create excellent working relationships across the group
- Collaborative approach with all departments, particularly food & beverage and sales & marketing
- Ability to break down barriers and resolve potential conflicts swiftly and effortlessly
- Strong communication and presentation skills to all levels of management
- Ability to think outside the box and approach all issues with a completely fresh approach
- Ability to anticipate needs and over-deliver wherever possible
- Able to change direction and work on multiple project aspects at once; creatively solve problems
- Enthusiastic, passionate, able to enthuse and motivate others
- Fun, innovative, original, and personable, and striving to deliver high quality and brilliant customer service
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication